Our wonderful cannasseur/ budtender El-diZZy-Bee put together this recipe because she wanted our community of cannabis enthusiasts to have something tasty to snack on that isn’t too sweet and is a healthy alternative to eating their cannabis medicine.
‘Hummussed Up’ Recipe
- 796ml can of Chickpeas, liquid reserved to the side
- 3 medium Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Cup chickpea liquid
- 2 tablespoons of Tahini
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons of medicated Olive oil (We use Onnis Medicated Olive oil from Miss Envy)
- 3 tablespoons regular Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Give the Garlic a light chop,
- then place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender,
- and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chopped parsley, sprinkle of cumin or paprika, a drizzle of regular Olive oil and ENJOY!
- Substitute medicated olive oil for regular olive oil to make it extra strength! Consume with caution!
With love from the wonderful El-diZZy-Bee and the rest of the Buddha Crew