Looking for a dessert that’s both sweet and refreshing, and packed with flavour? Look no further than this Cannabis infused Fruit Pizza, made with a delicious sweet crust, fluffy frosting, and fresh fruits.
- 1⅓ cups cannabis-infused butter
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon organic pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 2 eggs
- 8 teaspoons whole milk
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 sheets of wax paper
- 1 sheet pan
Sweet Cream-Cheese Frosting
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 (13 oz) jars of marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon cannabis coconut oil (solidified)
- 1 tablespoon organic pure vanilla extract
- Whole blueberries
- Sliced peaches
- Oranges (or apples, pears, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Use standing or handheld mixer to stir cannabutter, sugar, vanilla extract, and orange zest until completely mixed in a large bowl.
- Add one egg at a time and stir until mixed.
- Add milk and also stir until mixed.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, pour flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix with fork. Add this mixture to the other bowl in small doses, mixing it in completely in between pours. Stir until mixture becomes a dough.
- Gather dough into a loose ball(ish) shape (not a tight sphere) and flatten by sandwiching between 2 sheets of wax paper. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, place the dough into a sheet pan and press with fingertips. Put in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked i.e. golden brown but not too crispy. Set aside to cool after.
- In another large bowl, whisk together room-temperature cream cheese, marshmallow cremes, vanilla extract, and cannabis coconut oil until light and fluffy.
- Once crust is cooled, spread frosting on top with spatula or palette knife to make even spread.
- Add all the fruit toppings you want! Those recommended are listen in the ingredients.