You might have though snack packs were dope when you were younger, but that’ll seem like nothing after you soothe your taste buds with this cannabis chocolate pudding.
- 5 grams of Marijuana (Adjust to preference/tolerance)
- 2 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- Boxed Pudding Mix (Chocolate is recommended because it masks the taste of the bud better)
- 2 Cups Powder Sugar
- Add 2 cups of milk to a saucepan at low heat, set aside other 1/4 cup.
- Once milk is steaming, wait 20 minutes and add marijuana grounded up. Cook for 2 hours, stirring about every 10 minutes.
- After, make the pudding based on instructions on the box but using your milk mixture. Divide into smaller servings and let sit.
- Make frosting by mixing the remaining 1/4 cup with milk until frosting forms. Add to each cup.
From The Weed Blog