Tired of brownies? Probably not, but if you want to change it up anyway, try making these sea salted cannabis caramel squares. They’ll melt inside your mouth as you melt into the zone.
- 1 cup cannabutter (2 sticks or 1/2 pound)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Butter a large saucepan, at least able to hold 1/2 a gallon (use extra cannabutter if you like).
- Add a 1/2 pound of cannabutter and melt on low heat. DO NOT melt on medium or high.
- Once the butter is melted, add whipping cream, brown sugar, sugar, and corn syrups in small doses, making sure to stir in at each addition.
- Once all the ingredients are in, raise the heat to medium-high (not higher) until the mixture comes to a boil, mixing intermittently while doing so.
- Once boiling, lower heat to medium or just below, and stir occasionally until mixture is brought to 248 degrees F.
- At this point, take the mixture off the heat and add the tablespoon of vanilla, and stir.
- Pour mixture into a 9″ saucepan that’s been lined with greased foil.
- Cool at room temperature and sprinkle sea salt as cooling occurs.
- Once completely cooled, lift out of saucepan gently, place on desired surface, and cut into squares.
- Enjoy, keep refrigerated, enjoy more. These will last a week.
From Cannabis Search