Wanna spice up your Taco Tuesday with a little extra kick? Try Serving up these cannabis tacos to break up the same old weekday routine.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed/minced
- 1 pouch of taco seasoning*
- 1 small can of tomato paste (sauce works as well, but it can border on sloppy joes if there is too much liquid)
- ¼ lb of cannabutter (or ¼ cup of cannaoil)
- Use cannabutter or cannaoil to grease a medium or large saucepan. If cannaoil, add to pan after already hot; if cannabutter, add right away and let melt as pan heats.
- Once hot, add onions and saute until they start turning translucent.
- Add ground beef and saute until mostly cooked, breaking meat up as you go with a big spoon or spatula.
- Once the beef is almost cooked, add the seasoning, garlic, and tomato paste, and stir until completely mixed.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve however you like, normal tacos, taco salad, spoon eating the ground beef, mix in with breakfast, whatever you want.