HOMEMADE MAYONNAISE RECIPE
Make your own creamy, smooth homemade mayo right in your own
food processor with this easy homemade mayonnaise recipe!
Author: The Gracious Wife
Serves: 2 cups
• 2 egg yolks, room temperature
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon dry mustard
• ½ teaspoon sugar
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons white vinegar
• 2 cups oil (vegetable, corn, canola, or olive oil) always check the
recommended dosages from the supplier of the infused oils.
• Add all ingredients except oil to your food processor, and process for
about 10 seconds, or until creamy.
• With the food processor still running, begin SLOWLY adding the oil.
Start off with just a couple drops. Wait 30 seconds and add a
few more drops. Continue this process until you see that the
mixture is starting to thicken.
• When the mixture begins to thicken, you can begin pouring in the oil
in a steady, thin stream. Stop pouring every once in a while to
check that the mayo has enough time to incorporate all of the oil
• When all of the oil is incorporated, taste to check consistency and
You can use immediately or store in a covered container in the
refrigerator for up to a week.